Saturday, June 11, 2011

HI GUYS

IT'S BEEN FOREVER I DUNNO HOW TO TAKE OFF CAPSLOCK SO
YEAH

FUCKING MUMFORD AND SONS ULTIMATE DRUNK MUSIC

THERE WILL SOON BE A POST FROM MY GENDER NEUTRAL BRO ALEX WHO IS FUCKING BAWSSSSSSS
BUT YEAH SCHOOL IS OVER FOR THE YEAR SO FUCK THAT SHIT SUMMERTIME IS THE RIGHT TIME OR DO I MEAN THE NIGHT TIME IS THE RIGHT TIME OR WHATEVER
UH SO ANYWAY i guess oh shiiiiiiit capslock is off WAT DO?
ANYWAY me and my bro alex were talking hipster shit all night so like we win at life all fucking around on tumblr and skype MY GOD WE ARE ON THE ITNERNET SO MUCH.
uh so there's this skinny motherfucker who shows up all the time and he's a fucking buzzkill did I talk about him before? He's a dick
his face is all fucked? IDK
ANYWAY

FUCKING MOMFORD AND SUNS
OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT

Fucking swaying and shit oh man this fucking guy wheres is face ast this is silly man, just fucking silly.

moar beers? BEERS FOR FEERS YHS I MEAN YES
Whatever bros i ain't even mad that you dind't ask me out to the bar, having a good time with my internet friends and all and Alex bro what is with this facelsss fucker he is like bad newsssss
man should i stop posting naaaaah fuck that I'mma make a copy lol jokes no one gets but me whateverrrrrr

BACK TO TUMBLR FOR FUCKING TEXTS FROM GLEE LATER FUCKERSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment