Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DANCIN!

LIVING IT UP LIKE A BLOODY CHAMP! I got a date tomorrow, and I'm dancin! I am Dancin like a champ! God I love dancin! WHEEE!

In all seriousness, totally need to relax a bit. Had the bartender buy suity a drink! Although, he didn't notice suity, and was very confused when I kept demanding it!

Weird suity suity suit guy! Suity. I like saying that. Suity suity suity. Like when you're calling a pig. SOUUUUIIIIIIE!

There's only one proper response to this! Grab another beer. And then a bourbon. And then a scotch. And then get George Thoroughgood and the Destroyers to blast through the wall like the Kool-Aid man and perform their damn song.

Gonna go pray to the procelain goddess now. She requires and offering of puke and gropey uncomfortable barely conscious sex.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment