Thursday, July 21, 2011

can;t type right fucking shit man someone fucking hadkced us with binary bullshit I mean srsl wtf
Alex is ognna fucking kill me for my shtity internet speek zie hates that shit but wtf don't care at all ok you kno what alex gona use a gif right now so deal with it



DEAL WITH IT I THINK
hope this shit woarks anyway fucking tech inept motherfuckers that skinny FUCK is messing shit up with computers ok I just can't
get him
alex is supposed to be the strong one I'm spsoet do be the fuckup but alex is fucking up zie 's too scared and I can't be the strog one ok i'm too stupid and fuckd up ok I just can't do it so alex please wake up please be brave I can't I cant
hes here ok just can't stop lookng at him i want more beer and then just just just let me go to sleep I nweed to sober up or get drunker drink til i die

No comments:

Post a Comment